Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Some women....

Some women get flowers,
Some women get candy,
and some women get cervical pillows! My neck and back have been bothering me, so my sweet husband surprised me with this pillow today. I can't wait to try it out tonight. Thanks babe!
I finished another page for Emma today. I decided I am going to scrap all of her pictures so far and be up to date with her album, and then dive into Keslie and Jack's. Wish me luck, I have A LOT of pictures for them!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

What a sweet guy... he knew just how to win your heart... a cervical pillow! Seriously, who needs flowers? Hahaha! I hope you sleep well tonight! I love the scrapbook page... It's sad to say, but I've offically given up on scrapbooking. Maybe in my next life!

Brit said...

a cervical pillow to a chiropractor has a very different meaning than to a L&D nurse. I got a little chuckle out of that.

Chesney said...

Have a good night's rest!

Natalie said...

What a darling scrapbook page! Emma is sure a cutie!

Josh and Brittany Redd said...

Thanks so much for the amazing dinner last night. We had so much fun. We will have to get together again. Your scrapbook pages look great. I need some lessons