Monday, October 13, 2008

For the grandparents....

Nothing too exciting going on around here, so I thought I would just put up some recent pictures for the grandparents. I know there is one in particular -coughGregcough- who checks the blog often for new posts, so this is for them.
Keslie is such a great big sister. She loves Emma and is really sweet with her. She loves to talk to her and sing. She has even made up a few songs just for her.
The kids love to build "clubhouses", and this was one of the recent ones they made. They even have a guard dragon to keep them safe!
My beautiful girls!
My messy (but very cute) boy!
Have a great week everyone!

6 comments:

McKinley said...

Hi Girl, Oh how adorable:) Love ya sweety have a great week.

Brittany said...

That last picture of Jack is hilarious! He looks so much like Brandon... so do you think he'll ever warm up to me? Maybe at Christmas?

okiedokiegma said...

The first picture of the girls looks like Emma is talking to Keslie. So cute! And Grandma T can't believe how much Keslie looks like Kaitlyn, even [and most especially] down to the cowlicks. And FYI...I don't know how often Greg checks your blog, but I do my share at least twice a day. Thanks for the very sweet pictures.

Natalie said...

What cute pictures! I love the one of Keslie singing to Emma, and the one of Jack cracked me up. What sweet children you have!

Heidi said...

She's so cute! It sounds like you are doing well. I hope her cold and tear duct clear up soon. So, how's the pillow working for you? I thought that picture was hilarious!

McKinley said...

Hey sweety, just woundering if you would share some of your food and scrapbooking blogs/websites with me:)