was our errand day. We started our day by heading to the pediatrician because

this little cutie hasn't been feeling well. The doctor says she has a cold and a clogged tear duct, so we got a prescription and we were on our way.

Our next stop was to the eye doctor to pick up my contact prescription, and then we vacuumed out the van. I was going to drive through the car wash, but Keslie wasn't too fond of that idea. She said it was too scary, so I guess I will have to do that later when she is not with me!

After that we grabbed some lunch from Sonic and headed over to the park to eat and

get some wiggles out.

Our last stop was to my favorite store for Emma's
prescription. I am very proud to say that we only walked out with her prescription and nothing else. That NEVER happens!!!

Jack is now snoozing away, Keslie is coloring in her room, Emma is sitting on my lap eating her hand, and I am off to enjoy some free time and get some
scrapbooking done. Happy Thursday!
6 comments:
I love Target too! It's hard to go in there and leave with nothing!!! Emma's getting so big, I hope her eye starts getting better! Love you!
A busy day and with three kids--that's an accomplishment! Looks like you have it down! Nice job! I hope Emma gets better soon! Love you! :)
Target what a wonderful place. I am glad that the errands went smoothly and hope Emma feels better soon. She is too cute to be sick!
I love checking out your blog on Saturday mornings when I finally get time. Thanks for being so great about blogging often. It helps make the miles feel fewer between us all! Your kids are getting so big. What a great mom you are...enjoy the moments. I'd say that all too soon they are gone...but I thought mine were gone and now they're back. YO-YO kids - it's the latest thing. Sure love you all.
Thank You for the nice comment:)Wow making it out of target with only one thing!! WE just got a target up here it actually opens today!! Yea!! I am way excited. I cant believe how big K and J look now with little Emma here. I just love those bows Sooo cute girly.
Love ya
McKin
Poor Emma :( I hope she's feeling better. How are you holding up with three kids? I know you wanted 2 close in age, then another 2 close in age later on...when's the next one coming along? :)
Post a Comment