I love this picture because it totally captures Keslie's personality. She skips, skips, skips everywhere. I love it.
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Fancy Nancy and Robin go to the Pumpkin Patch...
Brandon's class held a party last weekend at a local Pumpkin Patch. The kids dressed up in their costumes and had fun running around and eating too much candy.
Off to save the day.
Brandon told Jack to pick up this pumpkin and so he tried, and tried, and then said "I tan't it's too heaby".

I love this picture because it totally captures Keslie's personality. She skips, skips, skips everywhere. I love it.
I love this picture because it totally captures Keslie's personality. She skips, skips, skips everywhere. I love it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
I love the pictures! Fancy Nancy is so chic and Robin is so fast and strong... however, I think the pumpkin is bigger than him! They'r so cute! Happy Halloween!
Okay I have to say looking at your pictures makes me way Jelous, it looks so warm and beatiful!!! looks like you all had fun! God Bless sweety:)
I absolutely love the pictures of Fancy Nancy sitting on the hay, as well as Robin with his hands on his hips. Much too cute! Your Halloween activities look like you all had a good time...and yes, I like to see the photographer's picture from time to time too. She's a very pretty girl!
Those are so cute! I don't dare show Brynlie those picture of Fancy Nancy. She'd freak and want them! I love it!
Post a Comment