Brandon did a great job carving the pumpkins. Jack wanted and Alien and Keslie wanted a cat. Neither one of them wanted to have anything to do with the pumpkins until they were done. Brandon tried to get them to scoop out the "guts", but they both said it was too gross. Jack actually said "no, is too yucky on my hands!" I guess I have done a good job at teaching my children to stay clean!
Rednecks love Halloween. Mullet wigs never get old!!
When we got home the kids dumped out their candy, and Keslie started sorting hers into piles. I used to do the same exact thing when I was little. Is that a girl thing to do? Brandon said he never did it when he was little. Jack didn't seem too interested in it, so maybe it is?
Somehow Keslie got waaay more candy than Jack. She had at least twice as much as he did. That girl is a sweet talker and probably charmed her way into more candy!

Emma pretty much slept through her first Halloween, I guess it wasn't too exciting for her.

I love this picture because of the look on Keslie's face. She loves it when Emma smiles and talks to her, and she was telling me "Baby Emma's smiling at me" right when I took the picture. Too cute!
Emma pretty much slept through her first Halloween, I guess it wasn't too exciting for her.
I love this picture because of the look on Keslie's face. She loves it when Emma smiles and talks to her, and she was telling me "Baby Emma's smiling at me" right when I took the picture. Too cute!




7 comments:
Eryka LOVES Fancy Nancy...okay lets be honest I think I might like the books more than her! I think they are so cute. Emma is getting really big, and you can totally tell that she's a sister to the older two..she looks a lot like them.
I really love their costumes...each one fits their personality right now, although I have a feeling K will always be a fancy girl. And baby E's was purrfect for her too! Now about Ma and Pa-you guys crack me up! Glad everyone had so much fun!
Hi Sweety, That first pic of Kes is so adorable. You can tell she thinks she is the real fancy nancy:) You and brandon make good red necks haha . Love ya hun thanks for the email I miss talking with you. Your family is so cute!!
i totally organized my candy too. i sat at my neighbors house and organized her son's candy, not even realizing what was going on. i love their costumes!
Great costumes! Kes makes a fabulous Fancy Nancy! I love Jacks mask... so cute! And Emma is so adorable... she's getting so big! The sorting of candy might be a girl thing, but Gage did! He LOVES candy!
OH THEY ARE SOOOOO CUTE!!! I can't believe how big they are! I know I say that ALL the time but seriously, I can't believe it!! I love their costumes and I was cracking up at your redneck costumes--they look WAY too good! You guys are hilarious! Love you! :)
Your redneck costumes were hilarious! That should definitely make it to the family video. speaking of that...I need to get u our photos. I will do that this week, sorry.
Post a Comment