Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Funny kids....

Last week while I was making dinner, Keslie came into the kitchen, grabbed a spoon and told me she had a magic trick to show me. She licked the spoon and then stuck it on her nose. It was so funny and then she asked me "Was that a good trick?" Yes Keslie, that was a great trick. I asked her where she learned how to do that, and she said she learned it at school. Jack came in to see what was going on, so Keslie put a spoon on his nose too!





I love it!!!!



4 comments:

Brittany said...

Such talent! Are you sure Papa didn't teach them? That's where my kids learned it!

Brecken said...

Yeah, you've updated your blog! Looks like you are doing great. So happy for Brandon! kes is so funny with her magic trick. her and London will have so much fun together over Christmas!

Alicia said...

Kes' hair is getting so long!

okiedokiegma said...

Deja "view"....I really do think I am looking at Kaitlyn all over again when I look at Kes. Not just for the looks, but personality too. The spoon trick is sooo Kaitlyn. Have you shown her how to shoot Skittles out of her nose yet? Such talent has to be passed on!