Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Whew!

We made it through the first 2 months! The first 2 months are always the hardest for me, but thankfully there is always a light at the end of the tunnel. Things around our house are getting back in order and we are getting back into our regular schedule. Emma is becoming easier, and we are all adjusting to our newest addition. Em just had her 2 month check up and she now weighs 13 pounds 1 ounce, and she is 23 1/2 inches long. That puts her in the 95th percentile for her weight and the 85th percentile for her height. She is one solid girl! I am starting to develop some muscles on my arms from carrying our little tank around.

I had a few minutes to put this page together yesterday, and it was so nice to be able to scrapbook. I have had the "itch" to get some pages done, but haven't had the time (or energy!). My lovely sister in-law sent me that cute ribbon along with some fun other supplies. Thanks Beth!

I only took 2 pictures from this weekend, so as soon as I get more pictures I will put them up. My mother in-law and my sister in-law took lots of great pictures, and it was kind of nice to take a break from playing photographer and just enjoying the weekend.

4 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

CUTE PAGE!!! It looks great! Especially for taking only a few minutes! You're so talented! Love you, Twink

Brecken said...

adorable page! I couldn't create that page if I spent all day. you do a great job.

J and C Fish Family said...

Very cute page!! You are gifted.

Brittany said...

Love it! Oh, I'll post pix soon!