Keslie is having fun too. Our social butterfly already has several friends, and she's become quite popular in her class. Her Teacher has already mentioned what a great little artist she is, and how well she does during art time. She tells me all the time that she wants to go to art school "Cause that would be fun!"
I am loving preschool too because I get a much needed break! I am also carpooling this year which is soooo nice since I only have to drive 1 day a week now. I have a lot of extra time, so my house has been getting some much needed attention.
I was trying to take some pictures of Emmers the other day when these 2 jumped in and started talking to her. I loved it so much that I changed it to black and white, blew it up to 11x14 and hung it in the kids room. Such cute kids!
We are blessing Emma on Sunday so we have my family and Brandon's family coming into town, it should be a fun weekend!!!




4 comments:
I LOVE that picture of the three of them! It is SO cute! I like their little book bags. I can't believe they're both in school. Have fun this weekend with everyone in town! :)
Oh I love the bows you put in her hair! So cute. I love the three of them together, wow she makes them look so big and grown up:) How nice for you to have a little alone time with the baby thats nice. Miss ya girly
That pic of all the kiddos is so cute! have a great weekend! Brecken
So cute, I love when babies smile. Have fun with the fam.
Post a Comment