Thursday, April 24, 2008

Pictures later....

Blogger isn't letting me upload my pictures right now, so I will have to try again later.

I have been super busy this week with camp stuff. We had our First Aid certification last night, and I was in charge of putting it all together. This was my first time doing anything like this, so I was a little nervous. It went really well, and now I can breathe a little easier and move onto more camp stuff!

The weather here has been pretty hot and very humid this week. It's been nice though, and the kids are loving playing outside. Keslie keeps asking for a swingset (her friend next door has one), and we do have a pretty big backyard, so maybe Keslie just needs to convince her Daddy!

Brandon just finished Tri 3 today, and he did really well this trimester. He worked really hard and got really great grades. I am proud of how hard he works, and all of the hours he puts into it. It can be hard to have him gone so much, but I know all of this will be so worth it when he graduates.

Grey's Anatomy is back tonight, and I am very excited! I have been waiting way too long for some new episodes. Have I mentioned before how much I love that show?!!! :)

2 comments:

Stevie said...

I bet you're so good at the camp stuff. It sounds stressful though...

Kim said...

So glad to have Grey's back...hey? Have fun with the camp stuff!