Hey everyone, sorry long time no post. B has a break from school, so we decided to come and visit his family. We are having lots of fun, but I think K and J are having the most fun with their Mimi and Papa and playing with their cousins. I might post again while we are here, but if not I'll catch up when we get home. :)
5 comments:
Hey Kaitlyn,
Just thought I would de-lurk and say hi. My husband Pie and I used to babysit the Krainik kids years ago (when we only had one kid, ah--simpler times then!) and we have known Brandon since he was but a twerp. Your kids are adorable and I have enjoyed looking at your recipes, maybe someday I will get ambitious and cook something. And I bet the first thing will be that yummy looking cookie cooked in a dish dessert.
I'll be back, say hi to Brandon from Julie and Pie!
SERIOUSLY! Do a post! Now I know how people feel when I don't post! You are killing me!
Miss you girl.. How are you doin these days???
Love ya
When is "soon" exactly? Hope to see you up and blogging soon! Miss you!
Miss you. Are you coming back soon?
Post a Comment