I found a clip for the Twilight movie that comes out later this year. You can see it here. I am a little skeptical about the movie just because I LOVED the books, and the movie is usually never as good as the book. I am sure I will still see it though just for fun!
P.S. Book number 4 comes out August 2, can't wait!
TOP 10 BOOKS
5 months ago




8 comments:
I cannot wait for the movie to come out. Hopefully it will be as good as the books. I'm not sure if I like who they chose for Bella or Edward, but maybe they'll do a good job!!! The books are kind of bad to read though, because they sort of take you into this daze and it's hard to snap out of it and get back into real life. Great, GREAT books though!!!
I am so excited for the movie. I love who they have cast for all the characters, I think they all "fit" eachothers looks and do a good job playing their parts. Yea for Twilight!
I'm excited for the movie. I know there's no way it'll be as good as the books, but I still have the next book to look forward to too :) Stephenie Meyer is coming to Thanksgiving Point next month!
I've only read the first book... I need to start reading the rest. I heard that cedric diggory from the harry potter movie is playing Edward. Maybe I should watch the clip first! Hope you're doing well! I'm sure we'll see you this summer!
I didn't know you were a twilight fan?! I am too. I basically let the kids fend for themselves while reading eclipse...I know, mother of the year.
I too don't know if the movie will ever do Edward justice. He's just so dreamy and perfect in my head. I can't wait til the 4th book comes out though! Did that header thing I sent not work for you? If you need me to fix it or send it again I can. Thanks for the twiglight dirt!
same. i'm completely stoked for the movie and the book. I joke about how edward was the best rebound ever!
I'm so excited to see this movie! But, almost every book I've read... the movie just doesn't do it justice!
I'm excited to see the special effects.
Post a Comment