Sunday, April 6, 2008

Sunday....

The kids were bored earlier, so we decided to paint these little wooden cut outs we bought from the craft store. This was a good idea for Keslie to do, but not so much for Jack. Keslie was really good about keeping clean, but I don't think Jack even knows the meaning of the word! He had paint all over his hands, face, and the table. It all came off pretty easily, but I don't think he will be painting for a while.
I posted this on the recipe blog. You have to try it, my favorite dessert ever!
This week for dinner we are having:
(Some of these were carried over from last week, because there were a few nights we ended up eating pizza or macaroni and cheese because I was too tired to cook!)
Sunday
-herb stuffing chicken, funeral potatoes, corn on the cob, and rolls
Monday
-lasagna, salad, and homemade breadsticks
Tuesday
-honey glazed chicken and rice
Wednesday
-frickadilla, mashed potatoes, and corn
Thursday
-chicken pockets and wild rice
Friday
-honey lime enchiladas and homemade spanish rice
Saturday
-hamburgers, hot dogs, potato salad, and baked beans

I am making a few new recipes this week, I will let you know how they turn out.

I hope everyone is enjoying conference and the day off from church, I know we are!!! Have a great week!

5 comments:

Brittany said...

Kaitlyn, you're such a fun mom! You always have fun activities planned for your kiddos! About Jack and his mess, Maybe it's a birth order thing... Gage is usually really clean and Jake ALWAYS makes a mess, no matter what he is doing, painting, eating, etc. Anyway looks like you guys are having a relaxing Sunday... I'm glad! Oh, one more thing your menu looks great this week, but what the heck is Frickadilla? I'll definitely be looking for that recipe on your blog!!! Take care!

Brecken said...

Kaitlyn, looks like it was a lot of fun! Glad all the paint came out. Some of the funniest things are a little messy.

Alicia said...

Ya, I've taught Jaide to keep things pretty clean, but Garnet makes the biggest messes out of even non-messy things! lol

Kim said...

Kaitlyn looks like she loved it!! And Jack is just being a boy :) I have to tell you that I love your recipes!! I've been making them for dinner...so yummy!!

Unknown said...

Ummm, can you come cook for me too? I'm all hungry just reading your menu!