My parents were also very generous and sent us some money to help us get started on our 3 month food storage supply. I knew they were sending money, but we were not expecting so much. Thanks so much Mom and Dad, I can't wait to get started!
And now on to the best news......... Brandon finished Tri 1!!!!!!!! He did so well in all of his classes and I am so proud of him. He did a great job, and he worked so hard to get his good grades. It was hard having him gone so much, but it will be so worth it when he is done. Only 8 more Tri's to go! (2 1/2 years!)
We are headed to Colorado again tomorrow. Since Brandon was only there for a few days last time, he didn't really get to spend very much time hanging out with his family. We will be the only ones there too since Chance and Brock are in Utah now for school. It will be fun to get to have some one on one time with his parents, and I know Keslie and Jack will love having Mimi and Papa's full attention. I am hoping I can find some time to scrapbook, and read "New Moon" while I am there. I haven't found any good scrapbook stores here, so I always have to stop at Archivers whenever I go to Colorado.
If anybody has some great food storage recipes to share that would be great! Thanks!




1 comment:
yeah for nice parents!!! Oh, Jen Corrington told me that she was asked by the stake relief society to put together a little presentation about a 3 months supply of food. I think the whole thing is coming up in Sept or Oct. I can't remember, but you may want to talk to her for some ideas. Congrats to Brandon for finishing!!! Although...it's one semester closer to leaving us! Wahhh! Have fun in Colorado! Don't have too much fun!
Post a Comment