Sunday, August 5, 2007

I've been tagged....

My cute cousin Charity tagged me, and I've never been tagged before so this should be fun!

Jobs I've had:
-Telemarketing (Yeah I think that lasted like a month!)
-Fireside Pizzaria - waitress
-Jacintos - waitress
-CNA (I worked in Nursing homes for 4 years, and I loved it! I will always have a soft spot for older people, they are seriously the coolest. I learned so many great things!)
-Dental Assistant (I worked for a really great dentist when I lived in CA, and was sad to have to quit to move back to UT.)
-Motherhood (By far the best job I've ever had!)

Movies I never get sick of:
-Anthing with Ben Stiller or Adam Sandler
-My Big Fat Greek Wedding
-Anchorman
-Steel Magnolias
-Two Weeks Notice ("I'm like a twisty, salty, bobcat pretzel.")

Places I've called home:
-Albuquerque, NM
-Phoenix/Gilbert, AZ
-Woodside, CA (only for a short time, but I loved living there!)
-Good old Pleasant Grove, UT
-Provo, UT
-Dallas, TX

Favorite TV shows:
-Grey's Anatomy (best show ever!)
-Friends (tied for 1st place with Grey's Anatomy)
-Big Brother
-Disney Channel shows (don't laugh, but I seriously love Hannah Montana, That's so Raven, and The suite Life of Zach and Cody. Brandon thinks it's funny that I watch these shows!)

Vacation Spots:
-Cancun
-California
-Anywhere with an Ocean

Fav food:
-Sushi
-Chipotle ( I could eat there everyday)
-P.F. Changs (Chang Spicy and the Chocolate Wall)
-Filet with a baked potato and corn on the cob
-Chili's ( buffalo chicken salad)

Favorite Websites:
-All of my favorite blogs
-Two peas
-Google

Places I'd rather be:
-Sitting front row in a Celine Dion concert
-Creative Escape (scrapbooking)
-Greece
-NYC

Now I get to pick a few other friends to "tag". Have fun, and I can't wait to read everyone else's answers.
-Brit
-Stevie
-Alicia
-Kim

:) - Kaitlyn

2 comments:

Alicia said...

What about Provo, UT? Thanks for the tag! :)

McKinley said...

So what dose taged mean? you just have to tell about yourself or what? I cant believe its already been a year since you guys have moved, wow how dose time fly... I really hope we can come see you guys or you guys come see us somtime in the near future.
miss you tonz girl
love McKin