Jack and Ethan are little buddies, and it's so cute to listen to them "talk" to each other. Ethan can say Jack really well, and Jack just calls Ethan "dee-dee". It's so funny to hear him say "come on dee-dee". Cute boys!
Isn't it great when you find friends that just get you? It's so nice to have someone to hang out with that you have so much in common with, and that you can just be yourself around. It's so nice to be able to share your feelings and opinions and not feel like you are being judged in any way. Everyone needs great friends, and it's so fun when you find those people. Thanks girlie! - K




4 comments:
I love it when Jack calls him "dee dee" it is so funny! Thanks for such a fun night and that crust was super good! Tell your sister-in-law she picked a good one!
oh and i love Ethan's "cheese" face in that picture
It's so nice having good friends! Sounds like your pizza party was a lot of fun!
I miss you guys...I miss the good ol HS days too :(
Post a Comment