
Last week both Keslie and Jack had Halloween parties at school. Keslie had a Fairytale Ball where all of the
Kindergartners dressed up as Fairytale characters. The kids had so much fun playing in a bounce house, doing a cupcake walk, painting, hearing stories, dancing, and eating yummy treats.

Brandon says Keslie looks a little "Goth" here because her hair was sprayed pink and her mouth was black from eating a cupcake.

Emma had fun dancing with
Kes, and it was fun to watch her with all of her cute friends.

After Keslie's party I headed over to Jack's school for his party. The kids decorated cookies and played some fun games. Jack was so excited for me to be there in his classroom with all of his friends.

This is one of Jack's friends, and I always smile when I see him because he is so stinking cute!

Jack's favorite game was Pin the Nose on the Pumpkin. He played it over and over and over.
We had a busy, but fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment