
Last week Keslie had a school
fieldtrip to the Zoo. She got to ride on the bus for the first time, which I think was her favorite part. I volunteered to
Chaperon, so I brought along Jack and Emma. I only had my kids and 1 of Keslie's classmates, so it was pretty easy, and the kids were all really good.

Here they are checking out the rabbits. Keslie's teacher gave each of them a journal that they were supposed to make notes about what they saw. They were totally into their assignment and probably took longer writing or drawing about the animals then actually looking at them!

They had some very big goats that were obviously well fed, and they enjoyed getting even more food from the kids. I was standing by with a big bottle of hand sanitizer.

Keslie and her friend had the chance to feed the giraffes. They each got to feed them 2 pieces of lettuce. They all thought it was pretty funny that they had long purple tongues. Jack could have fed them too if he wanted, but he decided to watch from a safe distance instead.

After feeding the giraffes, they each took a turn posing like a giraffe. For some reason they all stuck their tongues out the same, and it was pretty funny!

This was the best shot I could get of all 3, cute isn't it?!
Even though the
fieldtrip was fun, and the kids were all really good, I was
exhausted when it was over. I didn't even have to ride the bus with all the kids either. I don't know how Keslie's Teacher does it everyday, and she
seriously has the patience of a Saint! Teachers have a tough, tough job, and I could not keep up with those kids like they do!
5 comments:
I know I always say this but Jack is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
Fu! Field trips were the best! Way to be the COOL mom and chaperon! The giraffe pics are Hilarious! Where does Jack get these faces? Seriously, he muct practice them in the mirror every night or something--they're hilarious! love you guys! See you soon! :)
So cute! The kids are getting so big. We are excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks for Thanksgiving.
I'm so jealous how Kes is in T-shirts in all your pics still :( It's been so cold here...
Ahhh the zoo... The zoo here stink! Wish we lived close enough to meet up with you at your zoo! :) Glad you had a fun & eventful day!
Post a Comment