Saturday, December 20, 2008

Pain in the neck....

That's what car accidents are, but for me though they literally are a pain in the neck! I have been seeing a great Chiropractor 3 times a week since the accident. I have to travel 30 minutes each way, but it's worth it. I have still been having headaches, and my neck still hurts sometimes, but seeing the Chiropractor has helped so much. Brandon just started doing his Internship at the Student Clinic at his school, so the kids and I will be seeing him now. The kids love going to his school so it will be fun for us to go and spend some time with Brandon.
We found out that our car was totalled and couldn't be fixed, so then we had to go car shopping again. After about 3 weeks of driving a rental car, we got our new van. I love it and I'm so happy to be driving it. I am a little more cautious when driving now, especially at night, but I am still so grateful that our accident was only minor.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

You decided on white this time? At least you don't live in Utah where all the nasty salt gets it all dirty so fast...I hate that about our white car :) Glad your neck is doing better!