Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tagged....

I haven't done a tag for a while, thanks McKinley!

3 Joys:
-Keslie
-Jack
-Emma

3 Fears:
-Losing someone I love
-Not being perfect
-Getting in another car accident

3 Goals:
-Loose the baby weight
-Get caught up on my scrapbooking
-Be a better wife

3 current Obsessions:
-Food blogs
-Photography
-Real Housewives of the OC

3 Surprising Facts:
-I am superstitious
-I really don't like snow, but I am excited to move to Colorado
-I haven't seen Twilight yet - I know, I know! ( I really want to, just haven't yet)

6 Quirks:-
-I love to eat cereal at night before going to bed

-When I floss my teeth I always have to start on the top left work my way over to the right, floss the bottom right, and then finish on the left. I do this every time.

-I check the alarm and the locks every night at least 3 times before going to bed

-I think about food and scrapbooking way too much

-I love to plan ahead, but sometimes drive myself and my husband crazy in the process

-I get really moody when my house is a mess, and it drives me crazy until it's clean

I am tagging - Brit (either one), Alicia, and Chesney

4 comments:

McKinley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
McKinley said...

haha i hav'nt seen twilight yet either..to bad we cant go together.. and when are you moving to colorado?

tiffany garfield said...

haha! I'm right there with you on losing the baby weight but I think about food way too much too! That makes things more difficult. :) I havn't seen twilight either--lets go in Colorado. We're actually going out there early now--tomorrow actually ad we'll be there for two weeks. When do you guys come again?

Brittany said...

Um I totally go crazy if my house isn't clean... I've decided it's a sickness! Oh well I'm a clean freak... at least I can admitt it! :) Haven't seen Twilight either, I'm with Twink, let's see it in Colorado!