On our last day in the Mountains, we all went Ice Skating. Brandon stayed inside with Emma while I took Keslie and Jack. It's been a long time since I've been so I wasn't very graceful on the ice. Keslie had never been so I pretty much held her up while she scooted her feet back and forth. Twink took turns helping her on the ice so I could pull Jack in his sled, and so my back could take a rest from holding Keslie up. (Thanks Twink!)

Me and my little twin.

After a while Keslie got tired and shared Jack's sled with him.

They were lucky enough to get pulled around by Uncle Noah. He was much faster than Mommy!

Maybe this should have been our Christmas card?!

We had a lot of fun at Keystone. Keslie said her favorite part was skiing, and Jack said his favorite part was building snowmen and eating chocolate.
1 comment:
Great Pictures! The Keystone Picture would have been a great Christmas Card... but you're missing Miss Emma!
Post a Comment