
I have been on the hunt for cute new bedding for the kids and for Brandon an I for a while now. It was really hard to find nuetral bedding for the kids and we thought this was pretty cute. The kids like it a lot and we are going to add a few pink decorative pillows for Kes and some blue ones for Jack. We are probably going to paint the room green and we have a bunch of new picture frames to put up. Now I just need to find a cute valance for the window.

I love our new bedding, and it it took me several months to find it. I was really excited to find it and very happy when Brandon gave me the go ahead to get it. This was actually my Christmas present which was ok with me! (please ignore the bed skirt, I am having issues with it!)

P.S. I added 3 more recipes to the blog.
14 comments:
I love it! It looks great! Good job putting it together. Keslie looks very proud of her new bed and bedding---so cute! Thanks for more recipes too! :)
Yay! I'm glad you got the ones you were looking at for the kids, they are so cute! I like the ones in your room, too. It all looks great!
That is soooo cute. You are so creative and crafty:) I admire you sweety!! I just love looking at your blog. Thanks girl for all the yummy ideas, my mom and sister look at you mom whats for dinner blog they love it!
Totally cute. New bedding makes such a difference in a room. YOu have such good taste. I am glad you found the ones you wanted.
cute bedding, kaitlyn! i need to do gabby's room and am on the hunt...
Those are really cute! I am looking for some new bedding for my room also! I have a hard time picking something I won't get sick of! But yah those are cute!!!
i LOVE new bedding. I try to change mine at least once a year. Thank you IKEA for making that affordably possible.
Which also means that i have boxes full of bedding and decor to match. bad habit. bad.
How fun! I love what you picked out for your room!! The kid's is super cute too! Keslie is as cute as ever:)
Love the kids bedding. Where did you find it?
Alicia, I got the kids bedding from Pottery Barn Kids.
I wanted to tell you when I saw you about Upholstery screws. They are awesome for keeping a bed skirt in place. I think I found mine at wal-mart. They're just little plastic cap things that have a cork screw little wire thing coming out of them and you just screw them into your box spring. ANyways, it was fun to see you Sat. Your house looked amazing!
I tagged you...but only if you want to do it (I know you recently did one). Check out my blog.
So pretty! I want a bed like that!
Hi, My name is Renee. I found you through Alex's blog.
I hope you don't mind me commenting, but I love to meet new moms!
I also have a blog, check it out. I also looked at your recipe blog, I'll make sure and add it to my links! I also have arecipe blog, the link for it is on my personal blog.
I hope to get to know you better through the wonderful world of blogging!
Post a Comment