Tuesday, December 4, 2007

"You like my new haircut?"

This is what Keslie would ask anybody within earshot. I have caught her several times since last Thursday, looking at her self in the mirror and playing with her hair. Only 4 years ols and already so into herself. She's a handful, but I think we will keep her around.
Jack-Jack loves to play with his cars. He's so funny because he will get them all out, line the up, and have them talk to each other. I love listening to their "conversations".



6 comments:

Kim said...

Your kids are adorable!

Matt and Dionne said...

Girls are so funny! I love her new haircut! Super cute!

Natalie said...

Very cute! Your kids are growing up so fast. I love to hear about your trips and adventures and darling haircuts!

Julie said...

Jackson looks just like Brandon in that picture. He has the coolest color hair.

Unknown said...

So sorry about your back! I hope that you feel better really soon!

BrookeLynn said...

Hey Guys, so I ran across your blog from one of my friends friends blog. But way excited to see your fam. Your kids are Huge. I cannot believe I havent seen you guys in like 2 years. I hope all is well. Check out our blog at benandbrookerollins.blogspot.com