It is funny how now everyone else's birthdays makes me feel older too!! I think he had a fun birthday party. We had spaghetti and meatballs and of course Dad wore one of Mom's aprons around his neck. I love you Dad!! You're the most selfless person I know!! Meredith
It is funny how now everyone else's birthdays makes me feel older too!! I think he had a fun birthday party. We had spaghetti and meatballs and of course Dad wore one of Mom's aprons around his neck. I love you Dad!! You're the most selfless person I know!! Meredith
LDS - Wife to a Chiropractor - Mom to 3 - Wanna be Martha Stewart - Hooked on Modern Family and Grey's Anatomy - Semi Organized - Constantly trying to kick my Soda habit - In love with a clean house - Very Blessed!
2 comments:
It is funny how now everyone else's birthdays makes me feel older too!! I think he had a fun birthday party. We had spaghetti and meatballs and of course Dad wore one of Mom's aprons around his neck. I love you Dad!! You're the most selfless person I know!!
Meredith
It is funny how now everyone else's birthdays makes me feel older too!! I think he had a fun birthday party. We had spaghetti and meatballs and of course Dad wore one of Mom's aprons around his neck. I love you Dad!! You're the most selfless person I know!!
Meredith
Post a Comment