My friend Brittany and I decided to start our own recipe blog. We know how hard it can be to find something to put on the table every night, so we are trying to make it a little easier for everyone else. Come check it out here. We hope you find lots of great ideas!
www.twomomsinthekitchen.blogspot.com/
Have a great weekend. Kaitlyn
TOP 10 BOOKS
5 months ago




4 comments:
What a great Idea!! Im going to make the chicken parmasian tonight. I think that is what you brang us when I had Axton!! it was so yummy!! I miss you so much I hope we can see each other soon!! Are you going to be in Utah for christmas? just woundering w are trying really hard to make it down there. Im a little home sick:-)
love ya thanks for the great recipies!! (sorry i dont know how to spell) love ya missy
very cool idea! I love the name of your blog too. I'll be trying some of those recipies!
Good thinking...I'll be sure to have Trav try some of them out (ya, I don't do the cooking around here...lol).
What a great idea! This will be great. I love trying new and easy recipes. What a cute name too!
Post a Comment