Saturday night I went out with a few friends to celebrate Brit's birthday. She found a Costa Vida about 45 minutes from us, and we were so excited to go there. Costa Vida is a Cafe Rio knock off, it's not exactly the same, but still very good. After we stuffed our faces we headed over to this really cool grocery store to find honeycrisp apples that Brit has been looking for. We also found some cute brownie mix, a huge pumpkin that was on sale for $99.00, and lots of cute kitchen gadgets and accessories. My friends were then nice enough to follow me around this awesome, awesomes scrapbook store. I was seriously in heaven! I haven't found a really great scrapbook store since we moved from Utah, so I was very excited to find this one. I wouldn't even mind drinving the 45 minutes to go there once on a while, that's how good this store was. After getting some fun new scrapbook supplies we all grabbed some dessert, then headed over to Brit's parents house to play games. It was lots of fun, and always so nice to hang out with the girls.
I hope you all have a great week! Love - K




2 comments:
Did you buy that pumpkin? It's HUGE!!!
how fun!! I cant wait for a girls night out..heck even a night out sounds really good. I need a break!!! Wes called me yesterday so he is comming home soon YEA!!!
Miss you girl:-(
Im going to email you today also!! cuz I miss ya
love ya
Post a Comment