
This is what sweet little Keslie kept saying to me all day. She was so close she just left out "birthday", but I knew what she meant! My birthday was really great. I of course was woken up with the traditional dough-doughs, which is great because who doesn't love chocolate first thing in the morning? I think Keslie and Jack ate more than I did though. Brandon then took the kids and got breakfast for us while I relaxed a little . Later I went and got my hair done, and yes I CHOPPED it off. Let me tell you it feels so much better, I love it! I was tired of the long hair and I needed something that was faster to do in the morning. I am really happy with the color and Brandon loves it too. Now Keslie and I look even more alike. :)
After I got my hair done I picked up the babysitter and Brandon took me on a date. We went to Outback (yum!) , and then we saw Wild Hogs. This movie was sooo funny, and I am very happy it wasn't a cartoon! It was nice to get out and my birthday was great.
Tomorrow I am going out to dinner with my friends and then we are going to go shopping. I'm looking forward to hanging out with the girls, we always have fun together.
Thanks for all the birthday wishes! Love, Kaitlyn


1 comment:
Your hair is so cute!! I need to do somthing with mine before we leave. Im so glad you had a happy birthday!
Love and Miss ya
your friend McKin
Post a Comment