
on my birthday Keslie bit through her tongue and had to have surgery. Well last night on our Anniversary I took Jack to the ER. He had been running a fever all day and I felt like he was breathing heavy and he couldn't really catch his breath. I took him in at 7:30 pm and he had a fever of 103.3 so they gave him Motrin and then did a chest x-ray just to be safe. If anybody reading this has not used Motrin for their kids, use it, this stuff is awesome! Within 20-30 minutes his fever came down and he was feeling so much better. The Dr. said he must have a virus and to keep giving him Motrin until the fever breaks. He ended up sleeping in our bed (thank goodness for a big bed!) and around 2am he was running a fever again so I gave him some more medicine. This morning he is still a little clingy but no fever, so let's hope he keeps feeling better.
This first picture is of him after a looong day with no nap and not feeling too good. The poor boy had to be tortured by his crazy mom before he could go to bed so she could take a few pictures to remember the moment.
The weather has been kind of yucky this week so we have been stuck in the house, I think the kids and I are getting a little cabin fever. Keslie had spring break from speech this week and I can tell she misses it because she keeps asking when she gets to go again. I do need to run to the store and since Jack is feeling a little better, maybe we will venture out to the store for a quick trip. Tonight is Grey's Anatomy (yay!) so I also need to clean up the house a little so I can realx later. Talk to y'all soon - Kaitlyn
1 comment:
hey girl, that is so sad i hoope he gets feeling better soon!! I know the feeling so well axton has taken moltrin since he started teething. love it!! we havent been felling well eithier? Its gone through the whole family! Hope you all feel better and i will send some sun your way! We have had record temps for spring its been pretty nice.
talk to you soon
LOve McKinley
Post a Comment