Friday, April 30, 2010

How Keslie kept herself entertained.....

Keslie started to get a little antsy during the graduation ceremony, so I gave her my camera to keep her busy. I had no idea that when I looked at the pictures later, I would find all of these! Brandon and I laughed and laughed as we looked through them. 




















Keslie is one funny girl!!!!

5 comments:

okiedokiegma said...

I saw her making all the funny faces, but had no idea she was snapping pictures. I,too, laughed hard. Too cute! LYTTTM!

Cindy said...

Oh, dear - thanks for the great chuckles on my saturday blog surfing. Keslie is SO great!

tiffany garfield photography said...

Those are so funny! Straight up the nose...awesome! :)

Mimi and Papa said...

She's hilarious! I love Kes! :)

Alicia said...

That's too funny! I'm gonna let Jaide do that sometime just to see the outcome now.