This Easter was pretty low-key for us, which was exactly what we needed. I was very happy that is was General Conference so we could hang out and just be lazy all day.
The kids were all excited about their Easter Baskets, but Emma liked hers a little more than the rest. She has been seen everywhere with this stroller since the Easter bunny left it for her.
She also figured out pretty quick that the eggs had candy inside of them. We figured out pretty quick that she only needs a few jelly beans to get a sugar high and run through the house like a crazy person. She didn't get anymore candy after that!
Keslie got a little horse and a stable. After seeing it, she ran upstairs and grabbed all of her other horses so they could hang out together. She loves horses and has a pretty big collection so far.
The older kids had fun decorating eggs while Emma was sleeping. We don't call her "The Destroyer" for nothing, so that's why she was left out of decorating this year!
We hope you all had a great Easter weekend and enjoyed general Conference too!!




4 comments:
I completely forgot to dye Easter eggs this year! How lame am I?
And my boys ate candy and candy only for 2 days! Why does every holiday have to have CANDY!?
It's so funny to see Kes in the same clothes that I get for Jaide too. Jaide has those same red heart pj's from Target too :)
Looks like you guys had a fun Easter!
Happy Easter! Looks like it was fun and low key. A good wind-down from your trip I'm sure. We need to get Kirra a stroller, I'm sure she would love it. It sounds like a hot item. So glad you guys had a great Holiday! love you!
I love Easter! And having Conference on Easter Sunday was a total bonus in my opinion! I got to take a nap, listen to the talks and just relax. Oh and eat candy. I know I'd eaten plenty of food and junk while in cali for the week, but why not extent my candy eating into the weekend, right? Glad easter was fun. BTW surprise surprise Kes loved her horse! :) That girl is horse crazy!
Post a Comment