Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The Tooth Fairy is going to go broke!

The Tooth Fairy made her very first visit to our house after Kes lost her first tooth. She was so excited to find a dollar under her pillow and she carried it around all day, she even tried to take it to school. She got a certificate from her teacher and her name went up on a special board at school.
We went to Target yesterday and I asked her if she wanted to bring her dollar to buy something, and she said "No I think I will put it in my piggy bank and save it for later" Smart girl!! I think she knows that 1 dollar is not going to buy her very much!
Today while she was eating lunch she lost her second tooth! She looks waaaay too grown up now with 2 missing teeth. :( She has been telling everyone and showing everyone her missing teeth.



Not one to be left out, Jack had me take his picture too. I don't know why he wanted to hold up this picture or why the dang kid will never look at the camera?!!!


This is what happens when he does look at the camera, he gives me crazy eyes. I guess we need to work on that. Silly kid!






5 comments:

Brittany said...

Holy cow! Her teeth are falling out like crazy! It's so exciting to them when they loose a tooth! Jake is dying to loose one... it's not going to happen fo awhile the kid is only 4! Love Jacks crazy eyes! We have those in alot of our pictures too!:)

Brecken said...

Love the picture of Jack...super funny!

tiffany garfield said...

So funny! Jack cracks me up! I noticed only a few where he wasn't looking off somewhere else when i was editing the cousin pics. That is so funny! Kes is so big, that's all I can say. It's unreal how big she is. I love how you did her hair in the pics. Oh, I'm already getting nervous for Kirra, I hope the girl doesn't look homeless, we all know I can't do hair. I can barely do my own and that doesn't even happen very often. Well, tell Kes we said congrats on losing her teeth! Love you guys, Twink :)

Chesney said...

HOw fun!!! Kes is going to be rich!!

Tori :) said...

Taj has lost 5 teeth and he turned 5 in Sept. I've never had a kid lose teeth like him. It's crazy! He's almost caught up to his 10 yr old sister.
The pics are totally adorable!