We talked about the Tooth Fairy and she was very excited when she found out she gets money in exchange for her tooth. I wasn't prepared with a cute bag or pillow for the tooth, so I think we will have to come up with something better than a ziploc bag for the next tooth.
Jack thinks he has a loose tooth now and has been pointing to his teeth all day saying "Look at my teef". Sorry buddy, you still have a few more years.
Emma has been working on a new skill. She can sit up pretty well and for quite a long time before she falls over. I'm a little worried for what the next several months hold for us, because this little girl is sooo wiggly when you hold her and she's rolling all over the place. She grabs at everything and she has a death grip too. I don't know if I am ready for this next stage where she starts moving and getting into everything. Looks like we need to start baby-proofing again. She sure is cute though!!!




9 comments:
Thanks on the sweet comments..WE try and do stuff.. The winter is hard but we are at the time of year were we can actually go out side for more than 5 min.... I so need sinshine, cant do it another winter that is for sure:)... Kes is cute with her lost tooth Tayton has lost two so far..and Ax dose the same thing as jack, he always tells me "look at my teef mom" silly boys.. Emma is so cute I cant believe she is already going mobile:) Good luck
Oh my gosh! Keslie is a grown up! haha. I know she's not but seriously she is so big! I love that Jack thinks he's loosing teef too. Oh and I LOVE your new look for the blog, so cute! :)
Very cute new blog look! Especially the picture---I love that face! And I am so glad to see Miss Kes up and around and feeling better. She is too little to start with that loosing teeth business. And as for you, Mr. J...you just slow down too. Your teef will be loose soon enough. And my darlin' Emma...you are just too precious. Why does Tx. have to be so far away? Glad everyone is better...that is how's the back? LYTM!!!!!
that is so cute! Your kids are darling!
Awesome! Jaide has the same two wiggly teeth :)
So cute. Kes is getting so big. Lovey will be excited to hear that Kes has lost her first tooth. I'll have to show her the pictures.
Congrats on loosing your first tooth Kes! Emma is such a cutie! She's getting so big! Love the pictures and your new blog look!:)
I can not believe how much she looks like you! That is totally crazy! Love her hair! You'll have to move to Heber and teach me how to do that!! (5 little brothers was not great for me in the doing kid hair department!) :) Congrats on the teeth!!
Cute blog background! Look at that losing teeth, next kindergarten! growing up!!
Post a Comment