Jack couldn't figure out how to ride this horse. He kept hopping up and down and then he finally figured out how to "gallop". We had a good laugh over this one, he was so funny to watch.

There was a water area to play in with boats and ducks. I loved that they provided aprons for the kids, so there clothes would stay dry. There was this little girl there that kept sticking her head in the water when her mom wasn't looking, it was really funny and I kept having to turn my head so she wouldn't see me laughing. The little girl got so wet that she had to go home in her diaper. I was happy it was some one else's kid and not mine!

Keslie was "milking" a cow. It had water that would squirt out when you pulled on it.

Here is Brandon making a huge bubble.

Keslie was digging for dinosaur bones. She kept saying "Look what I found Mom, it's a big one!"

They had lots of costumes for the kids to dress up in. We all know how much Jack likes to dress up, so it was no surprise that he wanted to dress up as a Fireman, a bee, and a dog.

1 comment:
so cute! What a fun museum! jack and Kes are adorable.
Post a Comment