Sunday, August 17, 2008

Hello there!

This little Missy is spending a little more time awake so we can all enjoy looking at those beautiful eyes.
Miss Emma just had her 2 week check up and she now weighs 9 lbs. 10 oz. She loves to eat and would do it pretty much all day if I would let her. She is doing great and still sleeping great for the most part. We've had a few fussy nights, but still not too bad. She loooooves to be swaddled nice and tight, but she is a strong one and can wiggle out of it really fast when she gets mad.
I was taking some pictures of Emma when K and J wanted to be in the picture too. Keslie knows me too well because she put her arm around Jack right before I was going to ask her to.
This little cutie has had a stomach bug for the past 2 days. She started throwing up Friday night and didn't stop until late last night. Brandon and I felt so bad for her cause she was so miserable. Brandon was great and slept downstairs with her to take care of her while I was upstairs with the baby. Jack had this last week, but was lucky enough to only throw up once, but poor Keslie threw up too many times to count! She is feeling much better this morning and I am so glad to see her smiling again!
In other news....... Jack is almost completely potty trained! I started again on Monday, and for some reason he just decided it was his time. He has been wearing underwear and keeping them dry during the day and during nap time. He wears a pull up at night and the past 2 nights he has woken up dry. He earned enough stickers by going potty to get his Spiderman outfit he picked out. He was sooo excited about it and has been wearing it everyday. Keslie also earned her cheerleading outfit by doing her chores and she was super excited too.
Here is our little Spiderman. We are so happy he's potty trained, good job Jack!!!!


9 comments:

charity said...

What a cutie!! all three of your kiddies are adorable!

Matt and Dionne said...

Poor girl! How awful to be throwing up so much:( I'm glad she's feeling better!
The kids look so cute in their new outfits! They must be so proud:)Congrats on potty training Jack! What a relief huh:)

Brecken said...

super cute! I love the outfits. Little Emma is adorable...and not so little.

tiffany garfield said...

Wow, busy times at the Krainiks! I feel bad for Kes too and for you guys, like you're not already up all night! Good job you two! Well, I'm glad she's feeling better. Congrats to Jack for using the toilet on a regular basis. I bet that's a huge help to you now. And Emma looks so much like Keslie and Jack it's crazy! She's so cute and she's opening her eyes lots! Oh, I'm getting more and more excited for our little girl to come! Love you guys!

okiedokiegma said...

Was this Deja vu? I seem to remember Brandon spending time with Keslie downstairs because of the flu while you were upstairs with a newborn baby Jack. Just so glad she is better!! And big brother Jack---AWWRIGHT! You did it! Keep up the good work! Kes, give him a big cheer! And I'm not sure who our lil punkin looks like. In these pictures, I see her looking like Jack and Kes...anyway, that comes out to be too cute! Love You Too Much!

Kim said...

hey...congrats on the new addition!!! Emma is soooo sweet :) And that's exciting that Jack is using the potty :) Oh what cute kids you have!!

McKinley said...

Oh girly they are soooo cute! Emma has the cutest cheeks. Maybe you will have to give me your trick on the potty training thing, nothing is really motivating Axton to do it on a regualr basis yet? I am being patient. Are you guys planning on a christmas in Utah this Year?
Love ya miss talkin with ya

Natalie said...

I love the outfits and oh Emma is so cute! I'm glad the potty training went well (I'm so ready to have Ashlee out of diapers and she just turned 2), and that Keslie is feeling better. What a beautiful family you have!

Unknown said...

Yeah congrats!