Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Sorry, no pictures....

The cartridge that I have to put my memory stick in to use on our computer is broken, so I can't upload any pictures right now. :( I know it's no fun reading a new post without pictures, but I thought this would be better than nothing right?!

We had a fun 4th going to a parade, carnival, and later fireworks. I asked Keslie what her favorite part of the day was, and she said "the parade was fun because we got lots of candy". They did get lots of candy, way more than we need!

I went to the Dr. today, and I am starting to dilate. Woo-hoo!!!! My contractions have been getting stronger and more uncomfortable, but not too bad yet. I am just glad I have and end in sight, because I am getting tired of being pregnant. My feet and hands are HUGE, and I now have cankles.(don't laugh, it's sad, but true!) I have a hard time getting my flip-flops on some days because of the swelling, but that mostly has to do with the humidity here. I can't wait till I can get down on the floor to play with K and J and it not take me 10 minutes to just get back up. I am just anxious to meet Emma. I am curious to see what she looks like and if she has hair like our other 2 did. I think it would be a little weird for me at first to have a bald baby because i have never had one. I guess we will find out soon enough!

I hope everyone is having a fun summer. I am trying to get out and do as much as possible with the kids now, because I know I won't feel like leaving or even getting dressed once the baby gets here!

2 comments:

tiffany garfield said...

Dialated--That's a good sign! I'm SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like too! I can't believe you'll have three. Sorry about the cankles, hold in there! love you, twink

Chancekrainik said...

Hey sis, whats crackalackin? i think emma is an amazingly beautiful babe. Congrats on doing that