Friday, July 25, 2008

The big question....

Who will Emma look like????? Brandon and I think it would be fun if Keslie and Emma looked alike, but we also think it would be really cute if she had red hair like Jack-Jack. We'll find out soon!!!!

This is Keslie at 2 weeks. She looks sooo different in this picture.
This is Keslie at 3 months.... I loved that hair, it was so fun!
This is our little Bubbies at 4 months. He still looks so much like this, only older and bigger.
I love his strawberry blonde color now, but the red was so fun too.
Obviously no baby yet. :( Mr Dr. said I could go anytime now, and I am ready. This weekend would be great, but I think that's wishful thinking. I have been having lots of contractions, but nothing regular. I have been doing lots of cleaning and walking, but if anybody else has any suggestions I am totally open to any ideas.
The potty training is still in progress, but going verrrry slowly. Jack is one stubborn kid! I know he can do it, and I know he's ready, it's just not as easy as I thought it would be. Keslie did really well from the start, so I guess it is true that boys are harder to train than girls. It will happen, I just need to be more patient and not expect it to happen overnight I guess.
I hope everyone has a great weekend, and if you could send some labor vibes my way that would be great, thanks!!!

11 comments:

MEG said...

Hi Kaitlyn, I am a family friend of Brandon's from way back. (I'm a McMullin) Anyway, I read your post and couldn't resist: I got desperate when I was pregnant in may and took castor oil! I never thought I would do something that drastic to start labor, but the truth is I didn't want to go to church and teach primary the next day (dodging the bolt of lightning as I type). Anyway, 2 TBS in a cup of OJ worked like a charm - and it didn't make me sick like everyone said it would. I woke up in the AM, my water broke, and I even had time to shower and primp before I was off to the hospital!!

Nicole said...

Hey Kaitlyn! I wish I had some "going into labor" advice for you. :-) I tried everything when I was preg. with Max, nothing worked. He just finally came when he wanted to. Max was also a VERY stubborn potty trainer, but we bought and downloaded the book from http://thepottytrainer.com/ and it helped a lot.
I'm glad to hear that you are still doing good! Your kids are adorable! When you stop by Utah next, you'll have to come and visit Tesla and me!

McKinley said...

Hey sweety.. I totly remember Kes at that age! I loved her hair so Adorable! Well I took your advise on Axton and that was Blue cohash and a little lovin and it helped me but I shouldnt have cuz I almost had to have a c- section cuz he was breach!! But thought I would toss back the advice you gave me:) Good Luck sweety

tiffany garfield said...

Well, she has two very cute siblings to follow--she's going to be beautiful and I'm sure she's going to have lots of hair! That will be so fun! I'm so excited and just can't wait to see pictures of her. I wish I could give you some suggestions but I think I'm just going to have to ask you what you did when my turn comes around in November. Little Emma and Kirra and Grave will have tons of fun together! Love you guys!!! Twink

Brecken said...

good luck! I hope little Emma makes her appearancs sooner than later!

Matt and Dionne said...

You have such cute babies! Jack looks exactly the same!!! I don't think I've ever seen a kid that looked the same as he when he was a baby:) Too cute!

Heidi said...

Those are such cute pictures!
I think Keslie and Jack both look so much like their baby pictures!
Especially Jack!
It was fun to run into you the other day! I fell for you... you're at the very end and it's so hard! My advice would be to relax and just try to get lots of sleep. (I know... impossible).
I'm sure you'll go into labor soon. Are you planning on being induced by a certain date, though?

Heidi said...

I meant I feeeeeel for you.
:)

Brittany said...

I'm so excited Twink spelled Kirra with 2 R's in her comment! That's my vote on the spelling! Anyway, I honestly don't know who Emma will look like... maybe you'll finally have a kid that is a good mix of you and Brandon. Kes looks just like you and Jack just like Brandon. I'm with Twink... I'm positive she'll have hair! Poor Grace will be surrounded with Kirra and Emma that have hair! Oh well! Love you and hope Emma comes soon! Can't wait to see pics of the little lady!

Dr. Amy said...

I think she looks like both Jack and Keslie!! She's beautiful! Congrats on number 3!! :)

-Amy (from Parker) and John

Unknown said...

Congrats on your new baby! So exciting! I just gave you an award on my blog. Come see!