making cute things for Emma's hair! It's been fun making these, and most of the supplies I already had in my scrapbook stash. Now I am impatiently waiting for her to get here, so I can try these on her.
those are really cute! I'll bet you are so excited to have her come...even though I already had a girl, I was extremely excited to have another one--I've gotten carried away with buying hair bows for my girls, but that's why they are so fun!
You're so crafty! Emma is set... I wonder if she'll have hair like Kes or maybe she'll be bald like Grace? We'll all know pretty soon...Hooray! Hope you're feeling well!
LDS - Wife to a Chiropractor - Mom to 3 - Wanna be Martha Stewart - Hooked on Modern Family and Grey's Anatomy - Semi Organized - Constantly trying to kick my Soda habit - In love with a clean house - Very Blessed!
4 comments:
Love the clips! Can you show me how to make those?
those are really cute! I'll bet you are so excited to have her come...even though I already had a girl, I was extremely excited to have another one--I've gotten carried away with buying hair bows for my girls, but that's why they are so fun!
You're so crafty! Emma is set... I wonder if she'll have hair like Kes or maybe she'll be bald like Grace? We'll all know pretty soon...Hooray! Hope you're feeling well!
Those look awesome. Girls are so much fun!
Post a Comment