It has been almost 4 weeks since my last blog post. I do have some very good excuses though. Life has been C-R-A-Z-Y!!!! The past several weeks since we got home from Colorado have been filled with so many things. Girl's Camp is the biggest part of it, but I am so very happy to say that it is almost over. I am excited for Camp because I have put a lot of hard work into it, and I have a lot of fun things planned for the Girl's, but I am even happier because I will get my life back soon. I have so many things that I need/want to do, but haven't been able to. My life has totally been consumed by planning, organizing, brainstorming, and meeting after meeting. It has been a challenging calling, but I am happy to have this experience because I have learned so many things. I just hope that the Girl's have a great time, and enjoy Camp as much as I did when I was younger.
Another reason I haven't blogged is because I have not been feeling well lately. I have been so run down, and so crabby because I am so tired. I have never been this tired in my life. Some days it was hard to function because I was so tired! I have been Anemic through this whole pregnancy, but I just found out a few weeks ago that I was severely Anemic. I had been taking extra Iron, but after a second blood test, I found out that my blood levels still weren't coming up. My Dr. said that if they didn't come up, there was a chance that after delivering the baby, I could loose too much blood and possibly need a transfusion. Scary!!! He gave me a prescription for this pill, and I call it my wonder drug. I felt so much better the day after taking the first dose. It was seriously such a big change, and Brandon even noticed too. I missed 1 dose a few days ago, and the next day I felt horrible again. I have been taking it everyday since and have felt great. I didn't think it could work so quickly, but it really does. I love this stuff!!

Check out our new ride! After much deliberation, we made the switch to a mini van. I NEVER thought that I would ever want one, but I am so glad we did. I have actually been wanting one for a while, but with only 2 kids we were
ok in our other car. We actually tried to fit 3
car seats in our other car, but it just wasn't going to work. We got such a great deal on this thing too, we couldn't pass it up. The dealership was trying to get rid of it to make room for the new 2008's coming in, so they lowered the price a lot. It is a brand new fully loaded 2007, and I couldn't be happier! I love it, the kids love it, and Brandon even loves it. Keslie did ask why we were getting a new car, and we told her so we could have enough room for the baby. So now she is telling everyone about our new car, and that we now have a place for Baby Emma to sit.

Keslie finished up her last day of
pre-school with a pizza party. She had such a great year and has really made a lot of great
improvements. I am so glad we made the choice to put her in school, and I am excited that both she and Jack will go together next year. Her teacher suggested putting her in Art classes because she is really talented. She said that Keslie can draw much better than all of the other kids in her class, and that she is very creative. Keslie loves to draw, and we have many of her masterpieces hanging around the house. I love that she is so creative, I will have to post some of her pictures soon.

Whew, that was a lot to blog about. Hopefully I won't get behind anymore!
Tomorrow we are heading to the pool for our first swim of the season. Have a great week everyone!
7 comments:
I am so glad that you found the "magic pill" to fix the tiredness, much better than a "magic drink" right? I love the van! It is so totally awesome! Let's put some miles on that baby!
glad to hear you're feeling better. And so much fun that you got a new van!!
That's so funny that you got a mini-van! We used to always say there was no way we would ever become one of the "mini-van moms". LOL
Nice new car! I'm so glad that you found out what was going on! I can't believe that you've been so sick this whole time and planning girls camp in the midst of it all!!! I bet it's nice to have some energy back! See soon in CO! Good luck with camp!
Hi sweetheart. So happy you are feeling better.Good luck with camp and everything.
I totaly remember you saying that you were never going to own a mini van haha. I bet you love it, way more room:) Tell Brandon Happy Late Birthday Wes's was yesterday the big 25!! haha Miss you tonz hope to hear about how camp gose for you. Love ya
McKin
That pill is a wonder drug. I took it and it made me feel 100 times better. You are the best camp director ever. You deserve a fun night our after all this is over. Let's take your van for a road trip!
I'm so glad you are feeling better... It's tons harder to be pregnant/tired the 3rd time, because you already have two kiddos at home! Wow sounds like you've put a lot of work into girls camp! I'm excited to hear how it goes, I'm sure it will be fabulous! Everything you do turns out great! Congrats on the new van... I knew it was just a matter of time before you'd cross over to the dark side! HAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment