Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Monday!

Here is our menu for the week, hopefully it will give y'all some ideas. I will also be posting some new recipes on our food blog later tonight so make sure you check back. Have a great night! - K

-Quesadillas and spanish rice
-Lasagna, salad, and garlic bread
-Eggs, bacon, fruit, and toast
-Herb Stuffing Chicken, funeral potatoes, corn, and rolls
-Dinner out one night
-Baked Spaghetti, salad, and garlic bread
-Sweet and Spicy Chicken, rice, and Beni Hana salad

4 comments:

Kim said...

You have such great recipes! Love your blog!! So many good ideas (and I always check the recipes. I made the snicker salad last week and it was so yummy!)

Kaitlyn said...

Hey Kim, I'm so glad you like our recipes! You have some yummy ones on your blog too that I have been wanting to try.

tiffany garfield said...

Thanks! I LOVE the recipe blog!

Brittany said...

I wish I was eating at your house this week! It all sounds super good! Gage and Jake miss Kes and Jack Jack too... Gage informed me the other day that Kes was his girlfriend. I told him she couldn't be because she is his cousin, and he said "but mom she likes me!" It was really funny!