First of all, thanks for all of the comments about the new baby. We are super excited to have another girl, and yes I was hoping for another girl! I just love all of the hair bows, bracelets, and of course all of the pink. We do have 2 names picked out that we really like, but I am a little hesitant to share then right now. I don't even know if anybody else would like the names we picked out, but there are so many people I know (not just in my ward) that are having girls around the same time as we are. I will share the names soon enough though, and maybe I might need to ideas too!
The kids have been sick (again) this week so we haven't left the house for the past 3 days. Kes missed school and speech all week, but she is super excited about her Easter Egg hunt at school tomorrow so she keeps telling me she feels better so she can go. I have had either Kes or Jack sleeping on the floor in our room this week, so I am hoping that everyone stays in their own beds so we can all get a good night's sleep. I really don't like this time of year because of all the yucky stuff that gets passed around, so I am very much looking forward to some warm weather.
As you can tell by these pictures we got snow last week here in Texas! I didn't even know that it snowed here. It snowed a lot too. The kids loved playing in it, but we weren't really prepared with snow clothes, so we had to search for hats and mittens. They had so much fun making a snowman with Daddy and having a snowball fight. They only stayed out for about 20 minutes, but they had a blast. It's a good thinkg we took them out that day though, because it was all melted the next day.

I love this picture of Kes, she was one happy little girl!

This was Jack after getting hit with a snowball. His face was pricless, because he had the funniest look on his face, he was so confused as to what had just happened and why his face got a ball full of snow.

Loving the snow!

I haven't scrapbooked since October because of life and being pregnant and sick, but I have had the "itch" to get some pages done recently. I finally sat down and did this page and I am really happy with the way it turned out. I have a goal to finish Keslie and Jack's "First Year" albums before the next baby comes so you might be seeing lots of baby pages in the near future.

17 comments:
Oh, I'm so sorry your kids are sick. No fun! Do you guys need anything? I can't wait for the weather to warm up and stay warm, just to have winter done with--I'm tired of everyone being sick!
I love the pictures of your kids in the snow!
I might need some "lessons" from you about cute stuff for baby girls--hair bows and bracelets are so foreign to me! :)
Stevie, I can totally help with all the girlie stuff, it would be fun!!
I'm so sorry the kids are sick AGAIN! Seriously, that really stinks! It's fun that you got some snow. The pictures are really cute! I still can't believe you're having your third! It's crazy! Miss you and love you! Twink
Kaitlyn,
I think a cute name for your baby would be violette. It would be a variation of Keslie's idea of purple.
Just a thought. I'm so sorry they're sick. I hope you are all feeling better soon. Love you!!!
your little sis
Meredith
Diffy, I couldn't name one of my kids Violet because it would remind me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory every time I said their name. "You're violet, Violet!"
Thanks for the suggestion though!!
Keslie is actually deadset on Cody and she gets really upset if your try to suggest any other names. I don't know why she loves that name so much?!!!! Love you :)
Twink, sometimes it's hard for me to believe that I have 2 kids and now I am having my third. It's crazy!!!
Having sick kids is the worst! Hope they feel better soon! I am jealous that that is all the snow you've gotten! I'm so sick of snow. We're not snow people. I love how you used Mr. Potato Head stuff on your snow man though.I'm gonna have to do that. It will make life much easier next year.
Beautiful page! I'm just so excited for you and your newest addition!
the kids are so cute with the snowman. Sorry they've been sick. It's the worst when you can't leave the house for days. Hope you get out soon! love you.
You've been tagged. See my blog for details!
I hope your kids get feeling better. That is no fun. I love your snow pictures and I also love the Mr. Potato head idea too. We used pebbles and a carrot and when our snowman melted I forgot about them. We were playing out in the yard last week and found a very scary looking carrot. Yeah for plastic! Have a wonderful day and eat some chocolate, you deserve it. :o)
Love the page!!!!
I also haven't been able to scap in the last while, but I hope to be able to catch up soon!
Kaitlyn,
Found your blog through Kim Loewen - just clicked on your name 'cause I've got a friend named "Kaitlyn" :) So glad I did! Your scrapbook layout is AWESOME! Love it! Congrats on having a girl! I've got four girls, and they are too much fun. Nothing like SISTERS! LOL!
My girls have unusual names, "Tamber", "Brynae - like renee with a 'b'", Baylie, and Jayda. I can't wait to see what you come up with. Nice to meet you!
Can't wait to hear what you name her! But I'm like you and like to keep it a secret. I've had too many of my favorites taken... :)
Happy birthday Kaitlynn. I hope you get to have a fun and relaxing day...at some point!
Hey! I just wanted to say happy birthday today! It's the 23rd right? Well, I hope I'm right and I hope you had a great birthday! Love you! noah and twink
Lil K- What up? How's the pregnancy treatin' ya? Mom told me the name you guys picked out and I like it. Any way, I think you should update your blog because it's freakin' killing me! Whenever I see "Catching up..." I want to shoot myself. We have already caught up...two weeks ago! Just kidding...but seriously.
Post a Comment