
I am 16 weeks today and we find out in two more weeks if it's a boy or a girl! I am really excited to find out so I can decorate the nursery and get out either Keslie's old clothes or Jack's old clothes. Keslie has waaay more clothes than Jack, but that's what happens when you have a girl right?! I showed the ultrasound picture to the kids and Jack told me it wasn't a baby, it was a cat. Then he walked around the house for the rest of the day meowing like a cat, it was so funny! Keslie told me yesterday that my tummy was getting bigger and bigger and that it was going to keep getting bigger. I told her she was right and she said "yeah, I know". She read a book about an octopus at school last week and so she has been talking about them nonstop. I was a little shocked though when she told me an octopus was going to come out of my tummy. I just hope I don't have any weird pregnancy dreams about giving birth to an octopus now, that would be traumatic!

I was awakened at 3 am on Sunday morning by Keslie telling me she didn't feel good. I hadn't been feeling to hot either so I figured we were both coming down with colds. She then asked for a "throw up bowl" because her tummy hurt, but thank goodness she never threw up. I made a bed for her on the floor in our room, and turned on a cartoon for her to watch thinking she would fall back asleep. Bad idea! She never went back to sleep! She started her day at 3 am and wanted me to start mine then too. I did get a little more sleep, but then I had to get on the phone to find someone to take my primary class. (Thanks again Stevie!) So the kids and I stayed home from church and we all took the best naps. Kes was so tired from being up so early that she fell asleep in 5 minutes. We all slept for 3 hours, and it was great! Brandon was so nice and took care of dinner because he knew I didn't feel well, thanks Babe!
We are still sick, and now Jack is getting it too. It's not that bad, but I am pretty run down. Keslie stayed home from school today, and we are all still in our jammies. I got up and made breakfast for the kids, then we all got back into my bed. The kids watched TV and played while I slept a little more. It was nice to get a little more rest, and I think I might lay down again since the kids are down for their naps now too. I have a lot of housework to do, but I don't really care today, all I want to do is lay in bed and sleep off this cold. I think that's exactly what I'm going to do!
Jack is really into the movie "Surf's Up", so here he is riding his surfboard. He took the lid from a big tupperware container and he kept saying "surf's up dude" when he would get on the board. They are both too funny!
My sister in-law just had her 3rd baby today. This is their first girl, so she has 2 big brothers who will be like her own personal bodyguards! Congrats Bill and Brittany!
15 comments:
This is the year for girls! I bet this feels like the longest two weeks of your life. Lucky sister in law to already have her baby. I am sorry that you guys were sick,unfortunately is doesn't help when you are pregnant. I am feeling it too. the BLAH.
I'm sorry you're not feeling well.
:(
I think those are the hardest times to be "Mom".
So, are you hoping for a boy or a girl?
Hi sweetheart! Hope you all get feeling better soon! I am so excited to hear what you are going to have. I love the kids reaction to your question, they are so cute. I remeber telling Tayton when i was prego with Ax and he wanted a little sister and when we found out we werent he started balling!! Now its really funny:) Keep me posted Dear Friend I miss you:)
Who are these two kids? Not the little ones I remember! I am so excited to be coming in June and getting reacquainted. Sorry you have been under the weather, but just take it easy. The housework will still be there when you are better...when isn't it there? We are anxious to know what our #13 grandchild will be too! I vote for perfect, healthy, normal birth...you get the idea. Since it is coming to the Krainik home, we already know this baby is very blessed and fortunate. Such a good mom and dad, not to mention older sis and bro. Hang in there!
I love ultrasound pictures. I saved every single one i was given of the boys. I have tons too. I even have one where Aidan had just kicked Xander in the head. They were always doing that! Are you hoping for a boy or a girl? Do you have any names picked out yet? I can't wait to see you in June! The plane ride should be interesting with the twins but everything usually is! I hope you get feeling better. Love ya Meredith
I've been wondering if you guys were feeling better. (Mark found out he has the flu, and the doctor said there's a whole strain of flu that the shots missed this year, and apparently several families in our ward have or have had it recently. I really hope that's not what you guys have!!) I hope you guys get feeling better soon!
PS-Yeah, I'm interested to hear what you're having, too. :)
Hey Guys, do you have Bill and Britts email addresses? Can you email them to me? My email is Brookelynn29@hotmail.com That is awesome that she had a girl (Jealous). Thanks, Brooke
super cute picture of Jack on his "surf board". Sorry you've all been sick. We've had the same thing at our house a few weeks back...no fun. We're so excited to find out what you're having. Let us know.
Hey! We've been sick too! We stayed home for like four days! I hope you guys get feeling better soon. I love the pic of Jack on his "surf board", it reminds me of Noah. haha. He likes to randomly pretend he's surfing sometimes. haha. Well, I'm REALLY excited to find out what you're having! It will be so fun!
Your kids are getting so big! What cuties:) I'm so sorry you guys are sick! Being a pregnant mom and sick at the same time is miserable! I can't believe all the sickness this winter! Everyone has been sick. We are finally getting over it at our house and I couldn't be more grateful. I hope you get better soon!!!
They are just adorable! So cute!
Love the surfboard :)
I just got lucky and Travis loves to cook. It's awesome!
My brother's wife is due end of July and they just found out today they're having a girl! I'm so excited!!!
congrats!!! that is so exciting!!
Thats too bad that your not feeling well! My kids have been sick this last week too, so that sucks having sick kids!
Well, yay for getting to find out the sex of the baby! I always liked finiding out, but I think we'll leave the next one! I have 1 boy and i girl already, so I'm prepared for either! haha
Congrats to your sister-in-law!
Congratulations Kaitlyn and Brandon on your new baby! That is wonderful. . . Your little ones are darling.
I hope you get feeling better. . . find someone in Colorado to get some Kangen water from! It truly helps you not get sick as it alkalizes your body!
Liz says it not only helped her with morning sickness, it gives her a ton of energy. . .
Love to you all! Aunt Kit
Post a Comment