My fabulous friend Brit offered to take Jack for me today so I could have some "me" time after I dropped Keslie off at school. After I took Keslie to school, I headed over to the gym and did some cardio before taking an Abs class. After the gym I headed over to the scrapbook store where I hung out for a while trying to kill some time. The lady working at the scrapbook store thought I was 16 and skipping out on my classes. She was very surprised to hear that I am 26 and that I have 2 kids. It made me feel good to hear I looked so young, but I think she might need to get her eyes checked cause 16 is a little exaggerated! After the scrapbook store, I headed over to a home decor store where I bought a couple of yummy smelling candles. I have been kinda bummed for a while that summer is over already, but after looking at all of the cute Halloween and Christmas decorations I am getting excited for the upcoming holidays.
Keslie had a good day at school, Jack had lots of fun with his buddy Ethan, and I had a great day hanging out with no little kiddos. Thanks Brit, you are the best!
TOP 10 BOOKS
5 months ago




2 comments:
That's funny...I remember when we really were 16 though ;) Fun times...
Kaitlyn-
I am your #1 blog stalker. I love to see all the fun stuff you put up here and how big your kids are getting!! Not that your blog isn't super cute already, but I just came across this blog and thought of you, since your such a cute scrapbooker. Anyway, just thought you might enjoy it.
http://www.matiekay.blogspot.com/
Keep a postin!
Your stalker-
Julie
Post a Comment