Sunday, September 2, 2007

Day 5....

On Thursday Brandon went and had Lasik surgery on his eyes. He had really bad eye sight and it was such a pain for him to wear his contacts. The kids and I dropped him off and we headed over to the mall while we waited for him, but less than an hour later they called and said he was ready to get picked up. He said he could tell a difference right away, and he could already see better. He took it easy the rest of the day by resting and putting in lots of eye drops, but he siad it hardly hurt at all, and he was just so excited to be able to see so well.

6 comments:

Brit said...

What a fun vacation, but I'm glad you're back. Ethan has really missed his Jack Jack and Ese. Nice blog title change! Anyway...call me this week.

Alicia said...

Sounds like you had fun! Make sure you let me know when you guys are coming out this way!

McKinley said...

I love the changes on your blog.. I cant wait till we go see Utah for christmas the boys want to see there grandmas and papas. We are going to meet them in disneyland then go to utah for christmas.. I hope if everything gose right. $$$
love ya girl,

elizabeth kartchner said...

That surgery is amazing-and kinda scary...but it's way better than contacts!

Unknown said...

Hi Kaity! Been lurking for a few months and finally got up the courage to comment. Love reading about your life! I'm currently setting up a blog for myself although I am having difficulty thinking of a good name. (Todd will be instrumental in that regard.) So I'll let you know when I'm up and running!

Bethany

Brock Krainik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.