Febraury 14, 2007
So I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, and there are several reasons why. I want all of our family and friends to be able to read about all the funny day to day stuff that goes on around here. I want them to be able to see pictures of the kids and hopefully if I learn how, maybe even videos too. I want this to be a journal for our family, a reminder of the love we have for each other, and so we never forget this time in our lives because it will go by too quickly. This is us, the Krainik family.
So I have been wanting to start a blog for a while now, and there are several reasons why. I want all of our family and friends to be able to read about all the funny day to day stuff that goes on around here. I want them to be able to see pictures of the kids and hopefully if I learn how, maybe even videos too. I want this to be a journal for our family, a reminder of the love we have for each other, and so we never forget this time in our lives because it will go by too quickly. This is us, the Krainik family.




No comments:
Post a Comment