The weather for the past 2 days has been perfect. Today it was 73' and it was so nice. I took the kids outside to ride their bikes, and they had so much fun they didn't want to come back inside. We are really liking the Texas weather right now, but I'm sure I won't be saying the same thing in the middle of July! Brandon is happy because he has been able to ride his motorcycle which he has been dying to do.
It's time to give the kiddos their baths and then off to bed. I've got some new pictures I am dying to scrapbook so hopefully I will have enough energy later to sit down and be creative. Have a great night! xoxo Kaitlyn




1 comment:
Ive tryed a couple of times to send this so if youve recieved another one sorry! Thease are sooo CUTE!! I want to creat one of thease so i can share it with you when we move!! It will probly be way different weather then you though!! it will be fun seeinig the different climates hu!!
Post a Comment