Every night when we sit down to do homework with Kes and Jack, Emma has to do her "homework" too. I usually try to get her involved in some toys before helping the older two, but it never lasts long because she has to do everything the big kids do. Some nights it can be really frustrating trying to help Kes and Jack, because she gets upset when she doesn't have our full attention. Tonight though I gave her her own worksheet and a pencil and she was being really cute and making us laugh. She would "write" a few words while saying "I" "K" "9" "2", then she would turn to me and say "I spell it right Mom?" "What's next?" She had heard the other 2 say the same thing so many times she just figured that's what you say while doing your homework. She's such a funny little thing, and we love her!
**Please ignore the mess on the floor and counter, it wasn't "clean up" time yet!**




5 comments:
She is funny... That Emma is something else! I love the cheesy grin!
Emma is hilarious! I can't wait to be around her all summer.
shes a cutie...Axton use to do the same thing but I think he caught on that he can play the wii with out brother taking over for a min lol.....Yes we are so loving the sunshine..really its crazy how much more energy and happy we r when the sun comes around:) xoxo
I love Emma's face! That is priceless! Super cute!
I love that smile!
Post a Comment