
My Mom bought K and E these
adorable dresses and matching bows for Christmas. I was so excited to have their first matching outfits, thanks Mom!!!

I took a couple of quick pictures before Church yesterday. Emma doesn't look too excited about her matching outfit, but Keslie thought it was pretty fun that they were dressed the same.

Keslie was in a hurry to get back to playing, so she hopped off the couch and I took a couple of Emma. After making lots of funny faces and weird sounds, I managed to get a few smiles out of her.


Keslie has started her very own scrapbook. It's so cute to watch her with her little die-cutting machine, her paper, stickers, glue, and crayons. I gave her a bunch of my old supplies and some pictures of herself ,and she has been going to town. She loves it and her pages are pretty good too. I will have to take some pictures and put them up soon.
10 comments:
Oh my Goodness they are so cute!!!! Emma has a look all of her own I think... love you girl
I love your kids
Oh my goodness! Emma is so cute... she has such happy and smiley eyes! Watch out matching outfits is addicting!
I love matching outfits on little girls..they look adorable.
Too cute! Lexi has the same dress in coral:) I can't wait to see K's pages!
Thanks for the pictures! They both look pretty darn cute...with or without the matching dresses. Emma does have her own look-I love it. With Keslie's artistic talents, her pages should be great. I look forward to seeing them. Love You!!!!
Those are so cute. Where did your mom get the dresses. I am looking for Kate some.
Oh my gosh! SOOOOOOOO cute! Enough said...seriously, so cute!
side note: Thanks for your recipe blog! I love it! I'm making the "easiest meal ever" this weekend and I'm excited! You have GREAT recipes! Basically, we would eat the same old thing ever week if it were not for the blog. Just thought I'd let you know. :) haha
Tell Chesney I got them at Old Navy.
Post a Comment