Nothing super creative, just happy to be getting pages done. These aren't the greatest pictures, the colors aren't true to life and the ribbon looks like it is striped, but oh well. Like I said, just happy to be scrapping!
I LOVE YOUR PAGES!!! I want to use the same ideas if it' ok with you and I promise to give you full credit! :) They are so cute! Where do you find the ideas or the time?! Seriously?!
LDS - Wife to a Chiropractor - Mom to 3 - Wanna be Martha Stewart - Hooked on Modern Family and Grey's Anatomy - Semi Organized - Constantly trying to kick my Soda habit - In love with a clean house - Very Blessed!
4 comments:
Glad your scrapping again! Great pages!
Love it . I have been trying to get back into it! So cute.. love ya
What are you talking about... the pages looks great! Love them!
I LOVE YOUR PAGES!!! I want to use the same ideas if it' ok with you and I promise to give you full credit! :) They are so cute! Where do you find the ideas or the time?! Seriously?!
Post a Comment