Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Sneak Peek....

I have been a bad blogger again, sorry. I do have a very good excuse though. My mother in-law came to see us! We love having her here, and it's been so much fun hanging out with her. The kids are in heaven and Keslie follows her everywhere she goes. I will do another post later and share more later, but I just wanted to give y'all some pictures to look at until I can post more.
Keep on rockin!!





6 comments:

Kim said...

love the costumes!

McKinley said...

You are so funny!! Great costumes!!! Your kidos are addorable!! I cant wait to see your nephews, you should give Meradith my email address. love ya girl.

Brecken said...

Kaitlynn, Your costumes were great! Keslie and Jack were adorable. Looks like you had a fun time. It's fun to see your blog, Hope you're doing great.

McKinley said...

o i miss you in my life>> L-(

Unknown said...

Why am I not surprised by that costume!! It's so you! You're kids look adorable as usual! The boys are still too little to dress up and really enjoy Halloween but I did put them in festive onsies and hats. I'll send pics later! Love your guts!!
your little sis
Meredith

Heidi said...

The halloween pics are hilarious! I give you tons of credit for dressing up! I bet your kids think you're awesome!
I need to call you so we can get together.