Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Happy....

I just wanted to share some of my favorite things that are making me happy right now.

When I went to wake Keslie up from her nap the other day, this is what I found. Her bed was filled with lots of toys and a stroller. She is that lump under the covers fast asleep. I don't think it's possible for this girl to ever go to sleep without at least half of the toy room in her bed. She's too funny!

Jack is talking so much lately and it's so cute to hear his little voice. His new thing is to ask you if you are mad or happy. He will come up to you and say "you mad?" Then I will say, "No", and he will reply "you happy?" After I say yes, he smiles and walks away. This little conversation will happen at least 10 times a day, and I don't mind at all!

I have a clean scrapbook table which is great because it's been pretty messy for a while now. I had several projects going on at once and the mess just kept building up, and somehow I was able to work around it. Now my table is clean and I have a fresh pile of pictures ready to scrap. :)

Season 4 of Grey's Anatomy doesn't start till September, but I am completely happy with watching re-runs that I have seen plenty of times. I love this show and can't wait till the new season

My two favorite singers right now are Ingrid Michaelson and Regina Spektor. If any of you have not heard any of their songs yet, you need to! They both have the most amazing voices and their songs are amazing. I am loving their music and I can't get enough of it.

I am also very happy that Brandon's week of tests is half way over. He has had a test everyday this week and he still has two more to take. He has done great so far, and he's been studying a lot. I am sure he will be very glad and relieved when this week is over too.

The kiddos and I leave for Colorado this week. My brother in-law Chance is coming home from Portugal where he has been serving his Mission. We are all very excited to see him and can't wait to hear some great mission stories.

There are so many great things going on right now, and so much to be grateful for. Love y'all - K







5 comments:

Brit said...

I love the stroller in the bed! That is too funny! I would have loved to be a fly on the wall as she was falling asleep. I can't imagine what she was doing. Good job on the clean scrapbook room. It looks so nice and organized. I missed you tonight! I hope you had a good night though. Call me tomorrow in the afternoon, I'm I'll have something interesting to tell you.

Alicia said...

Jaide does the same thing with her toys in her bed. Since she got her new bed, she isn't allowed to have toys up there though. I don't wanna be the one climbing up there to get them down! LOL
Krystal Shumway's (Hunsaker) blog link is on my blog. Check it out.

Jaime said...

LOL!! That's hilarious! I'm so glad I found you. I think of often!

Did you get my message about the DT? All the info is on the home page. Did you send our annoucement out to others?? We're needing some promotion here. :) :)

Emily Frame said...

well would ya look who it is? your kids couldn't be cuter, we all miss you around utah! i am really writing so i can get your address to send you a GAP friends and family invitation, (if you want one)
its 30 percent off anything you buy the first weekend in august. interested?

love,

Emily

Brit said...

check out my friend's blog, she had a really cute girls' night go to www.phillynelsons.blogspot.com